Sunday, July 22, 2007

Man Makes Thousands Selling Rare Items to Friend Who Has Yet to Discover eBay



Pullman, Arkansas

"It's been great so far! I've even been able to quit my job and build an edition on to the house!" said Steve Planters former automobile salesman turned entrepreneur.

"I figure, what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I'm providing a valuable service..think of me as the middle man..the broker if you will. I'm bleeding that idiot dry!"


Planters says the process is incredibly simple and that anybody can get started making thousands using only a computer and gullible friend. “Bob came to me last week wanting this "rare" Fisher Price projector he had as a child. I said, well how much are you willing to pay for it? I might have some connections you know?"

Bob said, "Oh as much as two or three grand. Five minutes later I had one on its way from an eBay seller for two dollars. Two days later I bought my wife a new diamond ring!”


“As far as Bob Bunkiss knows, I'm what you call a scrounger, a guy who can get things, a guy who has lots of connections. The only thing I couldn't help him find was a computer so he can get on the internet. I seem to come up short every time!” chuckles Planters.


Bob Bunkiss, a former hobo and handyman, sued NASA in 1995 for millions of dollars claiming they stole his plans for a new kind of baked beans in a pouch, was unable to be reached for comment.

No comments: